Day 12 | Rest & Alone Time

Ironically, after posting about my health, I have spent from Friday evening until right now, stuck in bed with vertigo.

Unfortunately, the anti-vertigo medicine I was given only made matters worse. So, instead, I'm just trying to rest and wait until it subsides. The vertigo, we think was caused by a virus. Thank you for everyone who has been praying for me, or has offered to bring me things. I have been well-supplied!

I am so thankful for friends who have gone out of their way to support me, take me to urgent care, drive me and my car home, bring me drinks, food and spend some time with me. Thank you to everyone who has done those things! You are such a blessing and I thank God for your time, money and energy.

I am also thankful to God for the time He has given me alone to rest. I had grand plans of cleaning my house and ticking things off my to-do list this weekend, but instead he gave me a weekend to rest, read, pray and sleep ridiculous amounts.

I have now sat up far too long and need to post this before I fall over.

Comments